Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 513

Thread: photo album

  1. #71
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll post mine as soon as i find a nice one! (in fact i have little amount of RECENT photographs of myself!...)

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT: Melfice

    Yeah, same here. I can't really smile in front of a camera. Anyhow, I found some pictures though but I can't decide if I should send the one where I'm wearing a black suit (I showed it at the old board) or the one where I have my trench coat and mask on.

    IRT: Cav

    Why won't you send your pic? You don't trust us? Or you just afraid we'll make fun of you? Either way, we're MILES AWAY from you (excluding BJ) so what can we really do? The worst thing we could is laugh or print out your pic and throw darts at it but who's really going to do that?

    IRT: Elf

    I'm good. Glad to see you're coming here more often now... more often than I do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't smile in front of cameras either

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    u crazy? unless its my eye i wont post nothing! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only good pictures of me are from when I'm actually happy, otherwise, my fake smile looks horrible..

    :-P

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha i never am really happy when i get photographed i never like to be photographed in the firstplace

  7. #77
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cav is a shy guy... Well, at least, i have retraced some pics of Cavalier (In the LFB pages i did...)

    here:

    http://humano.ya.com/melfice2002/lfb.html

    His "face" can be seen on pages 1 or 2... XD XD XD XD XD XD(better page one, it has shadings and the like...)

  8. #78
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah! And my photograph is sent! so, coming soon, my face! XD XD XD XD XD XD :| ..... okay...

  9. #79
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And DR, i still wonder how are you able to Mod us having such a little hands in your photograph! (and eating that nut all the day...)

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    Mitsuchan! Cav! post yre pics!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •